User Rating: 0 / 5

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive

International complaint

If you bought roulette computer or system from Australia and if you think that you were scammed. You still can get money back even if you purchased it 6 years ago.

Complain to ACCC;
After few complain they will investigate matter further and they may force seller out of business. Consumer Affairs Victoria can help you to get your money back.
People can make an application online, regardless do they live in Australia or some other country and even if they have bought the product 6 years ago.

Consumer Affairs
1300 55 81 81
Overseas callers
only:+61 3 8684 0735

Service: 131 450


Page 1 of 2

© 2015 MyRulet. All Rights Reserved